Saturday, May 08, 2010

"...my other dance shoe...."

So, Saturday was another fun filled "dance day"! I had to have Morgan at the competition early, so Emmie stayed and was going to come up later with Joy. My phone rings at the crack of dawn.
The conversation went something like this.....
Joy-"Have you already left?"
Kari-"Yep, almost there."
Joy-"Don't panic! Emmie just said, "I hope my mom found my other dance shoe!" I didn't want to stress you out but I thought you might want to know."
Kari (pulling her hair out) "I noticed one was missing last night around midnight. I am hoping that someone has one she can borrow."

What the heck is a girl supposed to do??? Does anyone know Emmalyne? THAT SHOE COULD BE ANYWHERE!!!! I love that without a care in the world, she simple states, "I hope my mom found my other dance shoe!" I mean, of course there is a "shoe fairy" walking around scouting out missing shoes! Em, you are the cutest!

1 comment:

bulkleybunch said...

a shoe fairy would be a wonderful invention! we were missing libby's till right before we left! ahhhhh!