Saturday, October 07, 2006

Friday, October 6,2006
Okay, so I am not great at writing during the week. By the time car pools are over, I just want to go to bed. I am going to try to do better. That is my goal this next week.

Yeah! It is the weekend-time to relax. Right? Not really for us. Tim was elected to take Jaxson to Sandy for his soccer game. They won. Tim said it was a great game. It poured rain, Jaxson was frozen, but hey-they killed the other team. The score was 7-1. I took Hanna to PG for dance practice and Morgan babysat because she and the little girls did not want to go. I was going to come pick up Morgan and the little girls and we were then going to head up to Salt Lake because Hanna had Nutcracker rehearsal at the Capital Theater. I called Morgan on our way home from PG and asked her to make sure they all had their shoes and coats on so we could head to Salt Lake. This is a picture of how they looked when I pulled up. Morgan is such a good babysitter. I had to take a picture.



We went straight from picking Hanna up from rehearsal to Cinemark, where we met Tim and Jaxson and saw the movie Open Season. It was cute. Everyone liked it. But, by the time we got home, I was ready for bed.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We saw Open season today too! Morgan is such a cute babysitter! I just love it when it rains, usually everything is cancelled, I forgot- NOT SOCCER!