Thursday, October 19, 2006

THURSDAY 19,2006



Yesterday I was watching my nephew, Sam, ride his bike. Just as I said, "Sam you need to wear a helmet," he crashed. Under the Superman band aid is a goose egg. He was so sad! I think we learned a great lesson about helmets yesterday!




My sister, Kate, and I took the kids to lunch in Provo today. We loved it. Sam had to sit by me! I just love that guy!



Tonight I drove Ryanne's little dance car pool. We had to take Morgan just before they needed to be there, so we had Sonic for dinner while we waited. I know it is not very nutritious, but it was so much easier than running back and forth a million times!!!

We are all home safe and sound and now I am going to get a couple loads of laundry done. Don't be jealous!!!!
Good night!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Dude, I just know you are such a cool aunt! Except not very safe.JK

KATE said...

He has the biggest black eyes now Auntie!!
I'm just teasing. I probably wouldn't have been watching at all, and I'm him mom! He's tuff!!