Saturday, October 21, 2006

FRIGHTMARES!!!!



Tonight I took Jaxson, his friend, Morgan, and Ryanne to Frightmares at Lagoon. (Hanna had a party with the girls on her dance team and Emmie had a sleep over with Grandma.) We had a great time. Ryanne has no fear. I was scared to death. Morgan was pretty brave. Jaxson was trying to scare the workers! They had some pretty freaky things going on. There were four haunted houses and random "creatures" roaming the park. The kids thought it was really funny when something walked up behind me. They kept right on talking and said, "who's that?" When I turned around I nearly wet my pants. The joke was on me. We were all popsicles by the time we left. We went to IHOP for hot chocolate and pancakes. It was the perfect ending to a fun day.

Earlier today I was fortunate enough to attend four soccer games. Three wins and one loss. Not bad. It was the last game of the season for everyone. Well, until spring.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You have got to be the Coolest mom! Thats so scary to me! and Cold!

KATE said...

Right On!!