Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Nothing too exciting to report. I went to power pump this morning.(I love it!) Then I came home and cleaned, well dusted and vacuumed, my room and the family room. That seems like such a small thing but it has been on my "to do" list for a week now. I also got about 10 loads of laundry done. I was feeling so good, everything looked and smelled so nice. Then....The kids came home and, well lets just say that it doesn't look quite as nice anymore.



Emmie is almost all the way down on her splits. Trust me I know. She shows me about twenty times a day. However, she has to be wearing a "ballerina" (her new word for a leotard) in order to show me. It is pretty cute if I do say so myself.

I bought tickets to the Nutcracker. We are going to see it on Christmas Eve. We are fairly certain that Tim will be home and able to go on that day. It could turn into a fun tradition. I hope it all goes well. Hanna is so excited.

We are going to stay in a condo for UEA. Jaxson will be the only boy and is not very excited. I think it will be fun. We have rented four wheelers and there is a pool and hot tub. It won't be as fun without Tim. (He will still be out of town.) I am not sure Jax will know what to do with all the girls. But hey, it could be worse! Right? We are leaving on Thursday afternoon and coming home on Sunday. I am looking forward to a change of pace.

Well, I am off to tuck kids in-6:30 comes awfully early to the little girls. (Who am I kidding? It comes early to me too.
Goodnight!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Where is the Condo? Tell Jax he'll get spoiled, especially more time on the 4 wheelers!
I am going to the temple in the morning at 9:30 meet me outside , i will try to call and remind you!