Monday, October 23, 2006

Monday October 23, 2006


Today seemed less crazy than usual. Tim was home and able to help with some of the madness. Tim went with the ward and helped clean the Temple while I drove to Preschool and worked at the school. We met up later at home. I took Hanna to get the stuff she needs for The Nutcracker. (ie...ballet shoes, tights, bobby pins, hair nets,etc. etc. etc..)Hanna has a"bag check" on Wednesday. They want to make sure you have everything long before the performances start. This whole thing has been quite the experience. Ballet West has a specific way that everything is done. I am sure they do it this way do to make sure the production runs smoothly. It has been amazing!!It will be so fun to see to see Hanna in it!

Ryanne was sad that she couldn't find any one to play. She settled for "helping" mom in the kitchen. I had a good time chatting with her. She is Quite the cutie!

I have been working on getting my recipes organized. I begged my sister to do it for me, but she wanted nothing to do with them! I am terrible. I write things down on the back of receipts and scrap pieces of paper. I have a manila folder that is a cluster recipes. So I decided to work on getting them written on cards, and in some kind of order. As I was sitting down writing, Morgan came down with her Faith in God booklet. She wanted to pass things off. A few minutes later Hanna (who will be 12 in two weeks) came down. Morgan immediately said, "Hanna what are you doing to prepare for Young Women's?" It was really pretty funny. Hanna did not like it as much as Tim and I did. Morgan is a little go getter. If we make it to Heaven it will be because of her.......

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Right ON Morgan,.... kari, you should have been thinking... Have Hanna and Morgan do your recipe folder, for Personal Progress and Faith in God!

KATE said...

Okay you cry baby, now that you posted it to the whole web, I'll do your stupid cluster nightmare recipes.
The things I do for you!