Monday, October 02, 2006

Today, my friend Kristi and I, took our friend Melanie lunch for her birthday at her beautiful new home. They have done such a great job. The house is so nice. It is up on the hill in Elkridge so the drive seemed to take forever, but their view is beautiful. Especially this time of year.

Tim is home (YEAH!!!) so he helped with carpools. It is amazing how when there are two of us I don't feel like I was hit by a Mack truck at the end of the day. Thanks for the help Tim!




Tim and Morgan made salt dough to make a relief map of the state of Utah. Again, I love when dad is home. The kids love doing stuff like that with their dad. And truthfully, I love the break.





My Nephew, Sam, called me this afternoon and said, "I go to your house Auntie?" Well of course that just makes my day. (Not to mention Emmie's day also) We had so much fun. He loves our little dog, Millie. Well he calls her Minnie, but whats in a name. He is the cutest little guy. He is one of my best buddies. He can come over any day. The problem is my sister tells me I spoil him and then he is a nightmare at home. Too bad. Every one needs a favorite Auntie.

For family night we put up the Halloween decorations that I have been wanting to get up for a week now. The kids actually liked helping and having a say in where things went. Left over cup cakes for dessert and all was well!

Until Tomorrow!
KH

3 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm still sorry that I had to miss the temple with you guys because of my job - and then the class I was supposed to observe wasn't even there! Bummer!

Glad Tim got to be home for Mo's birthday.

And I get tired just READING your crazy schedule, tho LIVING mine wears me out, too. ;) At least we ENJOY all the crazy stuff we "have" to do, right? ...right?! ;)

KATE said...

You're dang right I say you spoil him. He walks right passed me to ask you for stuff, because Auntie will give him anything he wants. That picture says it all.
He is the cutest thing ever!!
I love that Tim did that relief map that is fabulous!
Talk to ya soon
Kate

Shannon said...

He is so cute, That little sam! I bet you are the Funnest auntie! It's so fun to have family so close!