Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Nothing too exciting today....I got up with the kids at 6:30. We read, ate breakfast, and luckily made it to the bus on time. I went to power pump at the gym, then rushed home to get ready for the day. I got a few things (and I mean a FEW) done around the house and then went to the hospital to check on my mom. She had knee surgery this morning and we were waiting to bring her home. They had told us she would be ready around 11:00 am. At 1:30pm she still was not done. I left my sister with my mom, Morgan with kids, and ran to get Hanna to Salt Lake for a costume fitting. (The Nutcracker costumes are soooo cute.) I can't wait to see it! Anyway, then it was a rush to get back in time for Jaxson's flag football game. Which they lost. It was still a good game. Finally, I got girls to dance and even made it to my own soccer game. I am sure I will be hurting tomorrow!!!! Now I am off to tuck kids into bed and hit the hay myself. When does daddy come home???????

2 comments:

Margaret said...

So sorry to hear about your mom's surgery! Hoping and praying that it all turned out ok!!

Shannon said...

How was soccer? I loved playing, Everyone is really competitive though?
I want to see the Nutcracker, LEt me know when it is!