Wednesday, October 11, 2006


Ryanne scores a goal!!!Ryanne had a soccer game today. She played a great game. Ryanne always tries this move that the boys on Jaxson's team do. She tries to kick the ball backwards while she is running forward. It is hard to explain, but boy does she think that she is soooo cool when she does it. The other kids must think it is neat too, they all try to do it now. Ryanne is so awesome. I think I will keep her around!

Ryanne's game was probably the most exciting thing we did today. Don't get me wrong...We still did the usual run here, there, and everywhere, but that isn't all that exciting. I was able to attend the Temple, clean the laundry room, and get the house clean. I still missed a few items on my "to do" list. I hate it when that happens!

We had potato soup from Costco, salad and rolls for dinner. Morgan and I loved it. Jaxson said it was old people's food and Emmie would have nothing to do with it. I love it when the majority does not like dinner. It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside.

Tim is working in North Carolina this week. They are doing well. He is working with his good friend, Noah. Life is always better when you have somebody on your side. I have been showing the kids where Tim is on the State Map Puzzle. I can't even spell the way Emmie says, "North Carolina", but it is soooo cute. She can say the capital and she knows where North Carolina is on the map, but she can't say it to save her life. What a sweetie.

Well another day....
Until next time!

No comments: