Monday, October 09, 2006



One crazy Monday down! I got up with the kids at 6:30 am. I didn't run at 5:30 because it was soooooo dark and kind of creepy. Instead, I went back to bed for an hour. Lucky me! After the older kids left for school, I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill for twenty minutes before I needed to be at the elementary. On Mondays I help with the take home reading program at the Elementary School. I had forgotten to tell Ryanne I would be there. She was so happy to see me. I love that. Her teacher said she could come give me a hug, but Ryanne came in search of "goodies". All I had was a granola bar. Sorry Ry!

Jaxson sent me a text message while I was at the girls school. He needed lunch money and could I hurry. I ran to Jaxson's school and made it home just in time to meet Emmie's car pool from Preschool. That was a close call. It was "early out" today so by the time I had showered and done a couple loads of laundry the other kids were home and it was "off to dance".

We had a successful family night with a pumpkin dessert for dessert. (That sounds funny!) Now, the little girls are bathed and in bed, the big girls are reading, and Jaxson is "hanging" with a friend. What more could a girl ask for??????
Til' tomorrow!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It's sweet when we are able to get the kids down early. Thats sweet that you help with the school. you do know that you spelled dessert Wrong. haha maybe their school can help YOU! hee hee
You know I love ya!