Friday, October 20, 2006

Go Lone Peak!!!



Tonight Lone Peak High School beat American Fork!!!! We were traders-we had to sit on American Fork's side. American Fork High School is the arch rival of Lone Peak. Our good friend's daughter is a cheer leader for American Fork. Every year they do a mini cheer clinic fund raiser. Young kids come and the cheerleaders teach them cheers. The kids get a T shirt and the "privilege" of performing during half time at one of the High School's football games. As luck would have it, tonight they played Lone Peak. (The school that our kids will go to!) It was a little uncomfortable! Our old neighborhood was in the American Fork High School boundaries. It was fun to see many of our friends from over there. It was a very close game, but in the end Lone Peak won. I forgot to change the setting on my camera so the pics did not come out. That makes me so sad. After the game I took everyone to Del Taco. I got a couple of pictures there. Hanna and her two friends and Jaxson and his two friends sat together. They even got along with each other. That was so nice!Ryanne and Emmie were my buddies.

Thank goodness it's Friday. Everyone has soccer tomorrow which means that nobody gets to sleep in. Luckily none of the games conflict. I am ending my second we of single parenting. I miss Tim.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

You Trader!JK Thats ok, Boston's baseball team beat Lonepeak on Wed!
Sounds fun with the Cheer Clinic, Cory's cousin is in that too!